Welcome to the Bergschlößl

Your vacation paradise in a sunny and quiet location in Ramsau am Dachstein.

Contact

Pension Bergschlößl
Wolfgang und Barbara Mitter
Ramsau 216
8972 Ramsau am Dachstein

Tel. +43 3687 81283
Mobil +43 664 413 77 74
barbara@bergschloessl-ramsau.at

Room request Bergschlößl

    Info, prices & cancellation conditions

    The prices are per person, exclusive of all duties and taxes.

    Summer

    Overnight stay with breakfast

    from € 53,-

    Summer card inclusiv.
    Summer card season:
    End of May to end of October

    Winter

    Overnight stay with breakfast

    from € 53,-

    Our cancellation conditions:
    Cancellations can be made free of charge up to 60 days before the agreed arrival date. In the event of cancellation up to 30 days before the agreed arrival date, we will charge a cancellation fee of 30% of the agreed total price. In the event of cancellation from the 29th day before the agreed arrival date, we will charge 50% of the agreed total price. In the event of cancellation from the 10th day before the agreed arrival date, we will charge 80% of the agreed total price. In the event of no-show without cancellation, we will charge 90% of the agreed total price.

    Our payment terms:
    How you can pay: BAR in euros, CASHLESS by EC debit card (A, D, NL) or as an advance payment by bank transfer.
    Konto: Raiffeisenbank Schladming/Gröbming
    IBAN: AT39 3811 3001 0501 7488
    BIC: RZSTAT2G113, free of charge for us.

    Location & arrival

    Contact

    Pension Bergschlössl
    Barbara Mitter
    Ort 216
    8972 Ramsau am Dachstein
    AUSTRIA

    Tel.: +43 3687 81283
    email: barbara@bergschloessl-ramsau.at

    Legal notice
    Privacy policy
    Terms and conditions

    Location

    Holiday region